Subclass 407 – Training Visa
Overview: This is a temporary visa that allows individuals to come to Australia to engage in occupational training activities for the purpose of licensing, capacity building and skill improvement. You can acquire this visa to improve your expertise in your field of profession. On training visa, the visa holder can take a work based (on the job) training program or enroll in a complete separate professional training program.
- Applicant must be sponsored by an approved sponsor organization.
- In case the sponsor is not an Australian common wealth government agency, the applicant must be nominated for the training program.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant must possess functional English
- Applicant must meet the character and health standards
Please contact us for further details at 1300 VOGROUP