Overview: AAT stands for Administrative Appeal Tribunal. Applicants can apply for the review of their visa cancellation or refusal to AAT. AAT is the independent body from the Department of Home Affairs. AAT has power to consider the applicant’s migration matter on merit grounds and can remit/affirm the original decision made by the DHA.
In case your visa has been refused, the AAT reconsiders your case, reviewing the facts, documents and evidences provided based on laws relating to your specific immigration application. They arrive at a new independent decision.
If you have officially received a notification from The Department of Home Affairs of canceling/refusing your visa application, do not be disheartened. We will help you find a way forward! Possible reasons for refusal of visa application
Not limiting to but following might be the reasons for the refusal of your visa:
- Failing to provide details of financial capacity
- Imperfect, incomplete or incorrect information
- Sponsor of the applicant unable to meet the eligibility criteria
- Applicant’s inability to provide evidence of solid future plans and leaving the country
- Inaccuracy in Points calculation
- Fake/ faulty Documents
- Application in the wrong type of visa category
In majority of these cases, the applicant may still be able to acquire a valid visa by approaching Administrative Appeal Tribunal. Worry not! Our consultants at Vision Overseas Australia will guide to make your application for AAT review.
Please contact us for further details at 1300 VOGROUP