As a specialised immigration & Migration Consultancy, we are seeking a Registered Migration Agent to co-ordinate immigration casework and complete general administration duties.
- Based in Melbourne
- On a Full- time basis
- Recent Registered Migration Agents are welcome
- Client consultation and support
- Preparing and lodging visa applications
- Preparing supporting submissions where required
- Providing response to the DHA/AAT in timely manner
- Assisting clients in the AAT
- Load visa form content to electronic system as required.
- Create files and enterintosystems.
- Filing system maintenance and archiving.
- Other administrative duties as directed to ensure ongoing efficiency of the office.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Migration legislation and policy
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Mature professional manner
- Discretion and confidentiality are must
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a multi-tasker
- Well organised independent worker
- Results driven with an absolute attention to detail, ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Extremely computer literate especially with Microsoft/Adobe packages
- Exceptional English language skills, both written and verbal
- Genuine interest in migration law
In the first instance, please register your interest with a cover letter and a current resume to email@example.com
Note: Only applications that are shortlisted will receive a response
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?
- What is your highest level of education?