DAMA / Labour Agreement
Overview: DAMA is a formal agreement between the state, regional, or territory authority and the Australian Government which provides access to more overseas workers.
DAMA labor agreements are generally in effects for 5 years.
Currently, there are seven DAMAs in Place:
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Designated Area Migration Agreement
- The Goldfields, WA: City of Kalgoorlie Boulder
- Great South Coast, VIC: Warrnambool City Council
- Adelaide City and Regional SA: Immigration South Australia
- Orana, NSW: Regional Development Australia - Orana, NSW
- Far North Queensland: Cairns Chamber of Commerce DAMA – Cairns Chamber of Commerce, FNQ
Please contact us for further details at +61 3 9007 0555