Partner Visa

Overview: Australia Family Migration permits partners of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident to live and work in Australia.

Subclass 820/801- Onshore partner visa

Initial application for partner visa is considered as the together application for both subclasses.


  • The age of applicants must be 18 years or older.
  • Applicants must be residing in Australia
  • Applicants must be married to with an Australian citizen
  • Health & Character requirements should be made.


  • With this visa, you can live, work, and study in Australia.
  • You can also travel to and from Australia as much time you want.
  • After applying, an applicant is eligible for PR (subclass 801) after 2 years from the date of application

Subclass 309/100- Offshore partner visa

This is offshore visa which helps you to apply for partner visa when living outside of Australia. However, you can visit Australia on visitor visa while you are waiting for your outcome. After two years from applying this visa, you will be granted PR (Subclass 100)


  • The age of applicants must be 18 years or older.
  • Applicants must be residing outside of Australia
  • Applicants must be married to an Australian citizen.

Subclass 300 – Prospective Marriage Visa

Prospective marriage visa is for the couple who are willing to get married but both parties are living in different countries. Under this circumstance, a partner can come to Australia within 9 months, and get married. This visa can be applied offshore only. And, to get eligible for this visa grant, applicant must be above 18, and must have met before. Applicant must get married and make an application for Subclass 820/801 within 9 months.

Subclass 461 – New Zealand citizen Family visa

To get eligible for this visa, your partner/family member must be a New Zealand citizen, and holding sub class 444 special category visa. Visa could be applied by living inside/outside of Australia.

Please contact us for further details at 1300 VOGROUP