Overview: DAMA is a formal agreement between the state, regional, or territory authority and the Australian Government which provides access to more overseas workers. DAMA labor agreements are generally in effects for 5 years.
Currently, there are seven DAMAs in Place:
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Designated Area Migration Agreement
- The Goldfields, WA: City of Kalgoorlie Boulder
- Great South Coast, VIC: Warrnambool City Council
- Adelaide City and Regional SA: Immigration South Australia
- Orana, NSW: Regional Development Australia – Orana, NSW
- Far North Queensland: Cairns Chamber of Commerce DAMA – Cairns Chamber of Commerce, FNQ